Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today's public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today's public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products
• services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
Our business combines 10 vertical sectors focused on deep industry knowledge, with an evolving number of specialist areas that work horizontally across those sectors. One of those specialist areas of expertise is our Studio. We have a network of Studios around the globe.
About The Studio
As we develop communications campaigns for our clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces, we turn to the creative and design expertise in the Studio to help breathe life into our ideas. From the creation of a new identity, to a full-length documentary, to a digital content hub, to the latest interactive experience, the Studio creates the content that carries our stories to audiences around the globe.
What we are looking for
As our NYC studio grows, we're seeking a dynamic Producer to help create the Studio's world-class work by managing the workflow of various projects for our clients and the broader network.
Our Producers manage projects from beginning to end. They are problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and serve as the 'go-to' for both clients, sector and studio teams. They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times.
You are a highly organized and strategic with a relentless passion for innovative client work. You're not afraid of getting your hands dirty while working side-by-side with the craft-based team around you. Nothing makes you happier than meeting deadlines, sticking to budgets and connecting the dots.
- Curious, creative and pro-active
- Smart, direct and a clear communicator
- An optimist that's calm under pressure
- A connecter between the Studio, our sector and specialist teams and clients
- Attention to detail obsessive
- Fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of working
- Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A cultural sponge that likes to travel
- Film and photography nut
- Tech trend guru
- Super connected the biggest little black book in town!
- Manage interdisciplinary teams to evolve creative concepts into clear deliverables
- Define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Serve as primary client contact, defining the project vision and managing expectations
- Nurturing relationships both internally and externally
- Studio team champion, balancing diverse ideas and opinions while keeping creatives focused and on track
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Lead meetings and conference calls, and effectively set up the presentation of creative work
- Communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Work with clients to clarify strategic requirements and manage expectations
- Managing digital production including scoping, estimating, timelines, team formation and direction
- Managing budgets, overseeing project profitability and resource
- Resourcing jobs with the best talent in town. Packed with New York-based freelance talent
- Experience developing project plans (schedules, budgets)
- Managed project budgets over $300,000
- Can roll with the punches and has a flexible attitude toward evolving responsibilities and environments
- Knows how to develop a Statement of Work
- Super organized but doesn't suffer from analysis paralysis
- Team player who knows when to make the call and when to look for guidance
- Understands earned media and the importance of reach in integrated campaigns
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Packed with initiative, accountable and dependable
- Keen eye for creative work
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 5+ years' experience as an agency producer/project manager
- Undergraduate degree
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Back-up Childcare and Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Industry Leading Maternity and Parental Leave
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.