Morgan Stanley is a leading global
financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's
employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals
from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and
passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common
set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan
Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career -
a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances
personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our
Technology works as a strategic
partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology
companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and
dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology
results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modeling and simulation
software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust
client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms
the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and
infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Team Profile (Data Center of Excellence)
The Data Center of Excellence department is recruiting for an enthusiastic, dynamic and delivery focused software developer to contribute to various programs that are solving complex business problems using innovative technologies like Process and Task Mining.
The team vision is a multi-year effort to simplify firm?s data architecture and business processes front-to-back with goals of reducing infrastructure and manpower costs, improving the ability to demonstrate control of data, empowering developers by providing consistent means of handling data, facilitate data-driven insights & decision making, and providing a platform to implement future change initiatives faster, cheaper and easier.
- Design, development and support of applications and components to support various innovative efforts including Process and Task Mining. This can include design and development of Data Ingestion or ETL layer, Web UI, server-side API & components as well as Database modeling and development.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders across different business lines or functions to understand and streamline business processes, identify inefficiencies & opportunities for automation by applying process transformation methodologies like Process Mining and Task Mining
- Evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field (Master's in Computer Science preferred)
- 3 years of relevant professional experience designing and implementing n-tier distributed applications, large scale data pipelines, Web applications
- Strong problem-solving skills, business acumen, and demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience & expertise across following aspects:
- Java - Core Java, Multithreading, Spring
- Design Patters, Object Oriented Design
- Databases - SQL, Stored Procedures
- Data Ingestion / ETL - Python, Java, Autosys
- Linux/Unix, Shell Scripting
- Agile Development, TDD, BDD
- SCM tools such as GIT
- 2 years of hands on experience using Process Mining or Task Mining methodologies to map, optimize and transform business processes; at least 1-year experience with Celonis for Process Mining.
- Experience in designing and implementing business process transformation solutions using many of the following methodologies ? Process Mining, Task Mining, Robotics Process Automation
- UI/Web Development experience using Angular, React, GraphQL, REST, JSON
- Experience utilizing Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques along with Process and Task Mining to generate insightful process predictions and prognostics