Private Pricing Ops Specialist
For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. AWS Custom Billing Solutions is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing, and Support teams within AWS.
AWS Custom Billing Solutions is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to support contract onboarding processes and data capture/analysis. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes, strict adherence to terms outlined in customer contracts and supporting both internal and external customers.
· Enter, audit, retrieve and analyze data using Excel, Salesforce.com, and other data management/BI systems
· Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements.
· Review and audit data entry performed by other analysts, provide data management.
· Support weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
· Interpret complex pricing contracts and capture relevant data points
· Manage communication with cross functional teams including Sales, Business Practices, Legal and Customer Pricing Leadership to ensure all contracts are onboarded appropriately
· Have a background in contract creation/review, comfortable with contractual verbiage
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
We have a formal mentor search application that lets you find a mentor that works best for you based on location, job family, job level etc. Your manager can also help you find a mentor or two, because two is better than one. In addition to formal mentors, we work and train together so that we are always learning from one another, and we celebrate and support the career progression of our team members.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
Learn more about Amazon on our Day 1 Blog: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/”
· 2+ years of relevant professional experience in billing, pricing, accounting, finance, or a similar discipline.
· Track record entering, retrieving and analyzing data using Salesforce.com or other CRM/BI systems
· Experience of creation and/or interpretation of contractual verbiage
· Business analysis and functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
· Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups)
· Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Experience working with custom private pricing contracts
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.