Clarion Partners, an SEC registered investment adviser with FCA-authorized and FINRA member affiliates, has been a leading U.S. real estate investment manager for more than 37 years. Headquartered in New York, the firm has offices in major markets throughout the U.S. and Europe. With over $50 billion in total assets under management, Clarion Partners offers a broad range of both debt and equity real estate strategies across the risk/return spectrum to its more than 350 domestic and international institutional investors. More information is available at www.clarionpartners.com.
- Support senior team members with AuM reporting, investment performance, operational and performance analytics, staff training, and client support activities.
- Time weighted and Dollar Weighted Returns.
- Relative performance vs NCREIF and MSCI/IPD benchmarks.
- Performance Attribution.
- AuM and flows reporting.
- Assist senior team with company-wide data warehouse project.
- Standardize reporting hierarchies and entities across the firm.
- Identify data relationships between systems.
- Document information flows and processes using flowcharts.
- Meet with multiple data users and data providers across multiple departments within the firm and as well as external data providers.
- Assist with special projects and other business initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degree with major in accounting, finance, mathematics, or economics.
- 0-2 years' experience Background as an accountant, finance analyst, or research analyst in one or more of the following areas; public accounting, real estate or alternative investment management, fund services/administration, investment consulting, pension plan sponsor.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate should be well organized with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work overtime during quarterly reporting and special projects.
- Ability to interface professionally with individuals throughout various departments in the firm (acquisitions, asset management, finance, portfolio management, CCM, and research) as well as third party firms, partners and industry leaders
- Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes