JDX Consulting is an intelligent, outcomes-focused, customer-first business partner committed to delivering exceptional client satisfaction, JDX provides valuable, strategic, technology and operational consulting services. With a history of proven solution delivery, JDX is a trusted advisor to its clients in financial services companies, market intermediaries and FinTech companies.
With four key hubs in London, New York, Dublin and Singapore, as well as offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, JDX is well positioned to support our clients in the financial services and insurance sectors across multiple geographical locations.
JDX is currently looking to further build out our Payments solution capability and are searching for exceptional individuals to help build out our business capability. We have a number of live engagements where we are helping our clients manage and mitigate erroneous payment risks. The stated objectives of the programmes include; 1) Reducing the risk of erroneous payments leaving our clients 2) Ensuring payment capabilities are resilient, available and secure 3) The development of a Payment Control Model supported by integrated workflow and near time metrics.
- Help plan, design and prioritise solutions to payment control gaps identified from ongoing work, including integration with existing projects and solutions
- Work with control owners to understand, implement and test controls across multiple geographies and business areas
- Experience of controls design, implementation and testing, particularly of IT controls
- Experience of internal/external audit and/or other assurance/attestation work (e.g. third party assurance)
- Knowledge/experience of the payments area and related controls, including an understanding of key payment risks
- Excellent facilitation skills – able to work independently with a variety of stakeholders to design, implement and test controls, and present findings
- Define business requirements, propose solutions aligned to industry best practise and ensure global consistency in design
- Experience/knowledge of SOX would be beneficial
- Define test cases to test solution through User Acceptance testing and Production Proving