JDX Consulting is an intelligent, outcomes-focused, customer-first business partner committed to delivering exceptional client satisfaction, JDX provides valuable, strategic, technology and operational consulting services. With a history of proven solution delivery, JDX is a trusted advisor to its clients in financial services companies, market intermediaries and FinTech companies.
With four key hubs in London, New York, Dublin and Singapore, as well as offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, JDX is well positioned to support our clients in the financial services and insurance sectors across multiple geographical locations.
JDX is currently looking to further build out our Payments solution capability and are searching for exceptional individuals to help build out our business capability. We have a number of live engagements where we are helping our clients manage and mitigate erroneous payment risks. We are looking for analysts with experience in process analysis and the solution design, test and implementation of enhanced payment control frameworks.
- We are looking for candidates who possess a high level understanding of the Payment Lifecycle Process and Payment execution processes as well as payments and related controls and key payment risks
- Familiarity with payment processes and ability to quickly and correctly understand payment processes and identify and articulate payment controls
- Experience of controls design, implementation and testing, particularly of IT controls
- Identification of various payment controls
- Strong domain knowledge of business activities in one or more of the following business areas: IWM, SUB, APAC PB, IB, Asset Management, HR and Finance
- Control library development
- Integrate with payment process mapping/control remediation activities
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be expected to Interface with control owners across the business