New York, New YorkShift:Day (United States of America)Description:
Location: NYP Medical Group Brooklyn (Brooklyn, NY)
Patient Assistant PC - Full Time Days
In this role, the Patient Assistant initiates and follows through administratively and on all patients seen at the NYP Medical Group Brooklyn. The employee is responsible for answering telephones, scheduling patient appointments, maintenance of all information pertaining to patient charts, monitoring inventory levels, assisting the physicians in exam rooms when needed and for facilitating smooth patient flow. Major responsibilities include triaging patients, keeping inventory of all medical supplies. Prepare treatment rooms and set up for NYP Medical Group Brooklyn's commitment to providing quality health care services in a compassionate and humane manner.
To be considered for position applicant must have a current Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) certification.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) required.
- Minimum of one year experience required
- Excellent communication, customer service and computer skills.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record. Flexibility, highly developed interpersonal skills, and a comfort level in a fast-paced area of the hospital is key for the position.
NYP Medical Group Brooklyn is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Enjoy competitive compensation along with benefits such as tuition reimbursement, hospital retirement contributions, and financial planning assistance. Start your life-changing journey today.
- #1 in New York, “America's Best Hospitals 2017-2018.“ - U.S.News & World Report
- 2018 “Best Places to Work: Employee's Choice.“ - Glassdoor
- 2018 “Employees' Choice: Top CEOs“ - Glassdoor
- 2018 “America's Best Employers.“ - Forbes
- 2018 “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare.“ - Becker's Healthcare
- 2018 “Top-Rated Work Places: Best Hospitals“ - Indeed
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.