For over 30 years, many of the world’s leading firms have relied on Align as a trusted IT solution provider and center of excellence in IT advisory, infrastructure design, build, delivery and managed services. We are actively seeking innovative minds to establish and strengthen our team to deliver high-quality state-of-the-art technology solutions for our enterprise and boutique clients.
If you are seeking to own challenging projects under tight schedules for some of today’s most fascinating companies while leveraging an exceptional team and long track record of success, then we want to hear from you today.
Align is seeking an all-star Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team working part time to start. The hours are flexible, but will be about 20 to 30 hours a week initially. The option to eventually convert to full time is possible after a few months. We are a very collaborative team, and there is some flexibility, but most hours will be worked onsite at our New York City Office. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the design and implementation of innovative print and digital strategies and campaigns to help drive the acquisition, retention, and engagement of prospects and customers. This person will need solid web design skills, ideally with some interest in having an involvement in the backend. We would like this person to develop the skills in Hubspot to assist with some light web maintenance as well.
Although this role has a mixture of marketing coordination type functions, Graphic Design and Content Creation are the prominent skills required.
- The Marketing Coordinator will be based out of our New York City office.
- This is a part time position working about 20 to 30 hours a week. Most of these hours will be worked on site at our NYC Office.
- This position reports to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Candidates must be able to provide sample graphic design work or portfolio website when applying.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provides professional, visually stunning and impactful graphic design for a variety of assets (examples: website pages, social media, collateral, landing pages, emails, templates, advertising, marketing materials, promotional materials, PowerPoint presentations, infographics, etc.)
- Ensure the Align brand standards are properly integrated into all visual designs to create a consistent brand experience and voice
- Works directly with internal subject matter experts on branded content
- Remain current and educate others on emerging design trends and technologies
- Assists with managing and creating content for social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram)
- Create resources and marketing materials regularly, generating educational, engaging content to drive website traffic, leads, subscribers and other important metrics (examples include whitepapers, newsletters, presentations, award entries, email marketing, infographics, datasheets, etc.)
- Blog on a regular basis, growing our subscriber base by providing informative, original content that addresses the needs of our audience
- Review, edit and proofread content and marketing materials
- Assists in executing multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns, creating a consistent look and feel across a variety of mediums
- Provides administrative support for business cards and other duties as needed
- Manages collateral inventory and coordinates with external vendors to source branded items
Apply if the following sounds like you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing preferred
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable working in both the Windows and Mac environments
- Flexibility and creativity to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently
- Detail-oriented, proactive, results-oriented and deadline-driven
- Experience with Hubspot is a plus
Align is a dynamic and flexible place to work, offering professionals unparalleled opportunities to train in the leading technologies, make an impact within the industry and control their own destinies. We have a flawless track record of delivering technical solutions and have established long-standing relationships with an impressive client list of both Global 1000 and SMB clients.
We work across a diverse list of industries including financial services, life sciences (pharmaceutical and health care), retail, technology, media and telecommunications. We give our professionals the autonomy to pursue opportunities and manage assignments in ways that maximize their creativity and talents, leading to self-fulfillment and financial rewards.
For more details, visit www.align.com.