Mortgage Loan Officer - Santander Bank - NY - Long Island City-1905791
Wow! Check Out What Santander Can Offer You Now As An Experienced Productive Mortgage Loan Officer
Bonus Payments for Established Pipelines & Book of Business
Competitive Commission Plan
Top Tier Ramp Up Structure & Compensation
Exclusive Branch Referrals
Competitive Rates on Our Extensive Product Mix Including:
- Competitive Portfolio Suite
- Condo & Co-Op Lending with a Designated Operations Team
- Government Programs
- Outstanding Pricing on Jumbo
- Construction to Permanent
- CRA Loans
Local Operational Support for Processing, Underwriting and Closing
Comprehensive Benefits with Day One Eligibility
Generous Company401(k) Match
Santander Bank is seeking an ExperiencedMortgage Loan Officer for our expanding Mortgage Sales Team.
As a member of Santander's retail banking division, you'll help serve Santander's retail & small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in Northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer & lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
- 2+ years of Retail Mortgage lending work experience is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in residential mortgage origination
- Knowledge of mortgage loan regulatory requirements & residential loan products
- PC proficiency
- Proven sales track record
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to assess financial needs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision is essential
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
In compliance with the requirements outlined within the Compensation Requirements under the Truth-in-Lending Act (LO Comp Rule) effective January 1st 2014; Santander Bank will now perform a credit check as part of, and in addition to, the existing background check for all positions where one must perform job functions of a loan originator as defined by the LO Comp Rule. In order to be eligible for this position you must have a valid US Social Security at the time of application.
:New York-Long Island City-2429 Jackson Avenue - 02168 - Long Island City - Branch
:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
:Nov 8, 2019, 2:28:08 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO