Do you have experience opening Loan Applications? Have you worked for a bank or credit union before? If so, please read on.
This Credit Union in NYC is looking for a Mortgage Closer to work full-time, but on a temporary basis.
As the Mortgage Closing, you will:
• Reviewing prelim CD provided by attorneys and settlement agents
• Updating fees in LOS system and balancing with attorney and settlement agent
• Ensuring all fees fall within TRID regulations or documenting proper change in circumstance
• Properly entering tax and insurance information for correct aggregate adjustments
• Preparing wires for funding
• Transferring loans to servicing
What you need:
• Knowledgeable in CD preparation and TRID compliance guidelines
• 2+ years closing experience
• Familiar with various tax/county and city tax payouts and collections