SiriusPoint Ltd. is a global insurance and reinsurance company created from the merger of Third Point Re and Sirius International Insurance Group. We are a top 20 global (re)insurer writing a worldwide portfolio of businesses including Accident & Health, Liability, Property and Specialty. Bermuda-headquartered and listed on the New York Stock Exchange with the ticker of SPNT, we are looking at ways to grow intelligently, underwrite profitably, and drive technology innovation in the insurance industry. We challenge convention, disrupt the traditional way of doing things, and devise new and better solutions. We strive to be excellent in everything we do and we always strive to continuously build knowledge and learn beyond our current skillsets.
SiriusPoint is currently seeking motivated and dynamic candidates to join our Internship Program in our Marketing Department working approximately 15 hours per week for 8-10 weeks. The goal of our internship program is to provide you with exposure to the marketing and communications functions within a global organization. As a valued intern, you will develop core competencies and knowledge and gain practical experience by:
- Developing a general knowledge of the insurance industry and programs and procedures
- Collaborating with multiple business partnerships on branding pitch decks, client communications, other design projects
Some highlights of the internship program include:
- Hands-on design project work aimed to create graphics and text for SiriusPoint’s social media platforms.
- The intern may assist in gathering content to update the firm’s website and other design projects as they arise.
- Work with marketing to collaborate on creating new design layouts for global segment marketing materials.
- Assist with designing marketing templates, updating team marketing product sheets, additional design/branding work (as needed)
- Ideal candidate would be pursuing a degree in marketing, promotion and/or graphics design
- Proficient with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or other graphic designer software
- Knowledge of graphic designer basics and the ability to apply firm brand style-guidelines to all design elements
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) & excellent interpersonal skills
- Responsible and motivated team player
- Tech savviness / General knowledge of Microsoft office suite, CAD
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in college or community activities
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
SiriusPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to recruiting and retaining the most talented individuals in our industry. We offer excellent opportunities for competitive salaries, employee development and comprehensive benefits for a diverse workforce.
Submit your application via https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriuspoint.