About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting continually strives to offer employees and eligible dependents, including domestic partners and eligible domestic partner children, a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please click here for more information.
FTI Consulting does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. FTI Consulting will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
About Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
FTI is looking for a Managing Director to serve as a senior practitioner and business development professional for its actuarial consulting practice with a minimum of 10 years' experience in property -casualty actuarial consulting. The candidate will be responsible for helping to develop and grow business in the local market, nationwide, and ultimately on a global basis.
- Communicate the significant value proposition of the company's entire portfolio. Instill confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company's footprint in the retirement and actuarial space.
- Uncover the key drivers of value for the client and articulate the value of our solutions to clearly differentiate the company's value and solutions in the marketplace.
- Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to FTI.
- Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Incorporate knowledge of our contacts, products and services, the client, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover client needs and create value-based solutions.
- Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Leverage the value of our solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish client and referral relationships that enable FTI to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Participate in management of the local office and broader practice.
- Bachelor's degree
- Credentialed Actuary (FCAS desirable)
- 10+ years of relevant actuarial consulting experience, including building and leading teams
- Proficiency in the use of actuarial tools and techniques plus Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Experience in providing expert testimony.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Intensely team driven and self-motivated – Completely oriented toward collaborative practice methods
- Ability to work well independently while leading a team.
- High achievement-orientation and entrepreneurial
- Passion for excellence and desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Proven track record of business development experience with pension consulting and actuarial services.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to establish credibility with clients and professional colleagues.
- Presence and sales orientation to promote FTI's activities both internally and externally.
POSITION CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
FTI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Citizenship Status Accepted: USA Citizenship, Permanent Resident, H1B Visa, Other work visa
- Exempt or Non-Exempt?: Exempt