Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Kroll is a division of Duff & Phelps, a global advisor with nearly 3,500 professionals in 28 countries around the world. Our clients include publicly traded and privately held companies, law firms, government entities and investment organizations such as private equity firms and hedge funds. We also advise the world's leading standard-setting bodies on valuation and governance best practices. For more information, visit www.duffandphelps.com.
We are seeking a Managing Director and North American Regional Leader for our Financial Investigations business. This role will report to the North American Regional Leader for our Business Intelligence & Investigations Service Line.
- Originate business within the Financial Investigation service line, focusing on complex multi-jurisdictional accounting investigations.
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, FCPA and other government-inspired investigations, litigation and business dispute matters related to fraud, embezzlement, accounting irregularities and contract disputes.
- Market services both to internal partners and external clients, developing client networks, and supporting efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Identify cross-marketing opportunities across the greater Kroll and Duff & Phelps service lines and business units.
- Work effectively as part of multi-disciplinary teams to both win and execute large-scale engagements.
- Develop a comprehensive data analytics strategy to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of financial investigations.
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business
- Deliver presentations to potential clients and, if required, prosecutorial agencies and regulators.
- Direct and oversee the efficient management of cases to achieve client satisfaction and meet budgets on an independent basis
- Manage teams of all levels of professional staff to ensure effective professional time utilization.
- Train mid-level and junior staff to participate in financial investigations.
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and office objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with solid career progression, including at least 5 years conducting financial investigations in a private sector consulting firm.
- Accounting degree required, CPA preferred.
- Contacts and strong reputation in the private sector and the ability to leverage contacts and drive new business.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Hands-on professional with ability to assemble and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and communicate areas in which additional or other services may be beneficial to clients.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to travel, as needed.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.