CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
We understand the difficulties and complexities involving data. Our highly skilled and experienced team of recognized leaders in intelligent automation, data management and governance and data analytics – with expertise in regulatory compliance and risk management – partners with business leaders to provide high-end integrated solutions that advance an organization’s strategy, execution and sustained data practices.
- Manage data analytics projects for our clients which may vary from data governance, management, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Plan, manage and execute end-to-end analytics projects including non-analytical tasks, such as project and stakeholder management, data sourcing, documentation etc.
- Recommend, design and develop data driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems
- Develop frameworks for model development and validation
- Develop data governance and quality control frameworks
- Manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects including planning engagements, developing budgets, monitoring against progress, performing quality control of deliverables, and delivering on schedule
- Deliver excellent client service, provide day-to-day client management, and serve as liaison between client and project teams
- Act as role model, supervisor, coach, and mentor to consultants and senior consultants on projects and within coaching families
- Participate in firm-wide committees and internal initiatives such as recruiting, business development, marketing, and knowledge sharing
- 5+ years of external consulting experience (Big Four or equivalent) working with large data sets and using analytics to drive business results
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) in in a quantitative field (i.e., Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analytics, Econometrics, etc.) or other technical discipline
- Exceptional quantitative and statistical ability
- Experience using variety of data tools and languages such as:
- Statistical software – SAS, Matlab, R, Python
- Big data frameworks – Hadoop, Scala, Spark, Hive
- Databases – Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Reporting and data visualization – Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI
- Automation – RPA platforms, VBA
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements under GDPR, CCAR, DFAST or Basel frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce clear and concise factual findings
- Managing and developing junior team members
- High energy, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Great sense of humor!