WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
Box is growing fast. We move fast and learn fast, and that means our office spaces are lively, energetic, and forward-thinking. The Box Workplace Services team are the keepers, designers, and day-to-day managers of these spaces, consisting of thoughtful, hard-working, collaborative leaders - from Redwood City to London to Tokyo. We're looking for an organized, flexible and detail oriented person who is enthusiastic about both the practical and creative elements of managing our New York office!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with global colleagues to support our office programs that make Box an enjoyable, safe, supportive and collaborative place to work and visit for employees, customers, and guests. This position is a cross functional role.
- Manage a small Workplace Services team, develop their expertise, and facilitate their professional development.
- Manage budgets for office programs and manage local vendor/facilities programs - lunch catering, snack, plant maintenance, office supplies, HVAC, furniture repair, electrical, plumbing etc.
- Build strong relationships with building managers and vendors, maintain top-notch service whether issues are solved in house or with vendor partners.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with office leadership teams, IT, Security, Compliance & People departments.
- Uphold building and Box global security protocols; ensure that local Boxers understand these policies.
- Be the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, positive responses to incidents and requests.
- Serve as the Emergency Coordinator for the New York Office and work closely with Box's Business Continuity team.
- Help the NY team stay happy and productive by assisting our Talent and Development team, Chief Fun Officers and Employee Resource Groups plan team-building events and celebrations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in facility management, business administration or relevant field
- Minimum 3+ years experience, ideally with a combination of office/facilities management, administrative work, and event planning
- Experience in tech is preferred (but not required)
A willingness to be self-directed, with a knack for problem solving and finding inefficiencies - anticipate potential problems, and drive toward solutions
A “roll up your sleeves“ and get things done attitude - no task too big or too small!
- A proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects; must be highly organized
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.