DHG is a certified public accounting and advisory firm offering assurance, tax and advisory services. With a growing international presence and ranking amongst the top 20 accounting firms in the nation, the firm combines deep industry experience with a strong commitment to personal service. DHG understands the complexities and challenges of delivering both regulatory and strategic change initiatives by offering a fresh perspective and innovative solutions to complex risk, compliance, and regulatory concerns. The firm's consulting and advisory clients include Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries in all 50 states and internationally.
Working as part of our Risk Advisory team, you will gain significant experience in handling risk related matters such as finance technology, internal audit, IT regulatory compliance and more. DHG provides you with a team that integrates best practices with a thorough grasp on the requirements and compliance needs of publicly traded international companies operating in highly regulated industries.
DHG's Risk Advisory Services span many industries. Our collaborative service line and industry approach allows us to serve global and national clients in all industries
- Manage relationships with client-side stakeholders to facilitate project fulfillment
- Serve the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects
- Coordinate with leadership on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables, communications with the project team, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling
- Participate in regular DHG and client management meetings where appropriate, assuming leadership for taskforces and/or special projects as needed
- Ensure that status updates, executive reporting metrics, and open items are communicated frequently to the client's executive team
- Monitor and/or enhance client service through quality, efficiency, identification and delivery of value-added services
- Proactively identify innovative approaches/solutions that will enable DHG to provide a best in class client experience
- Actively market all DHG Risk Advisory practice solutions
- Provide overall leadership, training, mentoring and performance feedback to DHG RAS team members
- Review the work of the DHG engagement team (including but not limited to, meeting meetings, executive decks, and reporting)
- Adhere to DHG compliance standards in all aspects of job responsibilities
- BA or BS Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- 5+ years of professional level project management experience required
- 6+ years of Financial Services related consulting experience required
- Prior experience managing teams of 5 or more full time employees
- Ability to travel at a minimum 50%
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Prior experience executing regulatory or finance transformation projects within the financial services industry.
- Master'sDegree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required
- Advanced Microsoft office suite expertise