Chartbeat, the content intelligence platform for publishers, believes that today’s content creators need mission-critical insights—in real-time and across desktop, social and mobile platforms—to turn visitors into audience. Our software goes beyond clicks and page views so content creators can understand what, within their content, is keeping people engaged. Partnering with thousands of the largest media brands in over 65 countries, Chartbeat’s software and front-line tools help the world’s leading media companies understand, measure, and monetize the attention earned by their content.
THE TEAM + YOU
We are looking for a Manager, People and Culture to partner closely with management and employees on people-related issues such as employee relations, coaching, development, compensation, organizational development and much more.
The ideal candidate is hands-on and results-oriented, with strong communication and problem-solving skills. This person also thrives and is comfortable in a fast-paced environment!
This role will report to the CEO.
- Support employee relations, learning and development, training, talent management and compliance
- Manage sourcing, recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- Manage our PEO, benefits and payroll administration and any related questions
- Provide coaching to employees as well as proactive guidance and counsel to senior leaders regarding employee relations issues
- Partner with leadership to project manage OKR process
- Conduct salary analyses and compensation benchmarking
- Ensure Chartbeat stays up-to-date on HR best practices as well as all federal and local employment law & compliance requirements
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the functions
- Create an environment of positive employee relations while maintaining confidentiality and establishing trust with the team
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of HR experience
- SHRM-SCP, CP or S/PHR a plus
- Experience working with and/or for media organizations a plus
- Experience working with and/or in highly technical environments a major plus
- Ability to work independently and to effectively handle numerous priorities with stakeholders across all functions of our organization
- Strong analytical and excel skills
- Excellent written, and verbal skills
- Demonstrate solution-focused thinking, empathy, strong judgment and decision making skills
- A track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent
- Strong program management skills