The Digital Investment Group (DIG) works in conjunction with our planning teams and is responsible for the negotiating and purchasing of digital media – including content integrations, premium video, mobile and OTT. DIG’s value is driven by its ability to negotiate and deliver business insights and results within fixed rate inventory. Additionally, DIG is an integral part of maximizing our client’s ad accountability and protocols as it relates to viewability, fraud, brand safety, and ad experience. The DIG collaborates closely with each of our agency’s digital RTB divisions across search, social and programmatic.
The Manager, Digital Investment is responsible for managing all day-to-day digital planning/client service activity for assigned accounts. You will provide planning recommendations and offer resourceful problem-solving while developing and maintaining strong client relationships.
· Develop, execute, present and negotiate media plans from inception to completion
· Interface with clients, internal departments, and web publishers on a daily basis to manage online media buys
· Analyze campaigns and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
· Manage client requests (i.e., plan changes, budget changes, market place information)
· Continually seek a consumer-centric view in all strategic thinking
· Coordinate with internal partners to create a holistic view of the business
· Create a weekly written analysis of media performance
· Build a comprehensive media knowledge base and synthesize information into ideas
· Review all work thoroughly to ensure high quality standard
· Lead and manage the budget and client billing process to ensure accuracy
YOUR PEOPLE SKILLS:
· Lead by example while motivating and coaching a team of Planners and/or Assistants
· Foster a good working relationship across all client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
· Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
· Effective communication across all levels
· Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships interdepartmentally as well as outside the team
YOUR KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
· Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines under pressure
· Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Strong analytical abilities and quantitative/qualitative skills
· Complete knowledge of all digital Media, Search, SEO, SMM, Mobile, etc.
· Solid understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, media concepts and terms, and creative and budget requirements
· Strong written, presentation and verbal skills
· Technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· 3-5 years of related experience
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
Take A Virtual Office Tour: https://roundme.com/tour/368027
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.