PMG is looking for a Junior Designer with strong concepting and execution skills to support our internal marketing team. This is a full-time position that will be on-site in our Dallas or Fort Worth office. Please submit a portfolio URL to be considered for this opportunity.
- Support our internal marketing team with concepting and producing deliverables for a variety of channels and media
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS with design or advertising or communications-related major
- 1+ years experience at professional advertising agency or design agency or marketing agency
- Experience designing for print (magazines and promotional materials)
- Experience designing for digital (advertising, website, social, and emails)
- Strong portfolio showcasing designs for a variety of media
- Excellent communication ability, including strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- A strong ability for visual storytelling
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to troubleshoot solutions on-the-fly
- Knowledge of both Mac and PC platforms, and the ability to work in and convert files to both platforms
- Ability to prepare files for print production is a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and After Effects is a plus
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.