Bowery Valuation is the world’s first truly tech-enabled commercial appraisal firm. We’ve spent the past 4+ years building out our revolutionary product. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our tech and product team to continuously add new features and functionality to the Bowery platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $19MM. Powered by big data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
Who You Are
We're looking for an energetic Inspection Professional to aid in our appraisal process in the Northeast Region. You should be comfortable wearing mind wearing multiple hats, be a self-starter, detail oriented, have fantastic interpersonal skills (both written and verbal), and motivated to grow your career.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE
- Travel to properties. (Properties are primarily in the Tristate area, with occasional travel beyond this region.)
- Take detailed notes on condition of properties
- Based on job specifics, take clear photos of the defined aspects of the property
- Work closely with the appraisal team to understand what's needed for certain property types
- Must have a valid driver's license but owning a car is not needed / necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous real estate experience is a plus but not required.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Rx, vision, and dental coverage
- Company paid ancillary benefits
- Flex time and generous PTO
- Paid gender neutral parental leave
- $500 experience bonus. (Each year employees receive up to $500 (net!) to spend on a new experience of their choice.)
- Company events: Social clubs, Women at Bowery, monthly lunches, weekly Fika, employee resource groups, and more.