Im/Ex Logistics and Sales Coordinator
An international textile company is looking for a logistics & sales assistant in NYC.
- Arrange daily sales orders from customers and purchase orders to suppliers.
- Monitor and manage each Im/Ex shipping schedule in time.-Arrange sample requirements from customers, and follow up inquiries from customers.
- Arrange Im/Ex shipment (by ocean/air) among supplier, customer and forwarder based on each payment term (A/R & A/P).
- Monitor A/R in time , and follow up any past-due open payment with customers to ensure each collection completed.
- Arrange internal payment request for each office expense to Acct dept.
- Prepare sales report for management on a monthly basis or anytime management needs.
- Coordinate trade show activities (booth, supplies, hotel, restaurant, etc) and attend trade show.
Note: This is a sample job description only. It provides an overview for the position and a detailed summary of the key responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience.
- More than one year of Im/Ex coordination experience is required.
- Proficient skills MS office.
- Strong customer service skills and coordination skills.