Hospital Social Work Manager - LCSW
Nationally recognized specialty hospital seeks a Social Work Manager to oversee the planning and provision of program initiatives related to assisting chronically ill patients and manage the development and implementation of community activities and collaborating with community partners who serve diverse community-dwelling older adults.
· Identify, assess, and intervene with ambulatory care patients regarding their frequently complex psychosocial needs, such as isolation, homelessness, mental health needs, adult protection, home safety and insurance issues, in collaboration with the health care team.
· Provide supportive counseling and psycho-educational interventions in collaboration with health team with patients and family members to help ensure an understanding of patient’s overall medical situation and treatment plan; identify obstacles to adherence and help to address these as appropriate.
· Establish strong working relationships with interdisciplinary colleagues.
· Participate actively in departmental and interdepartmental initiatives and projects, e.g. those involving staff development and improvement of systems affecting patient care.
· Identify key community stakeholders to further Community Service Plan initiatives and design and provide community based programs to meet shared goals.
· Supervise staff on community action initiatives and program volunteers.
· Develop and implement program evaluations and research initiatives as relevant for both outpatient clinical work, and Community Service Plan.
· Master’s degree in Social Work
· Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
· A minimum of 3 years of progressive leadership experience focused on program planning, and clinical skills in working with the older adult population.
· Knowledge of health care and social service system entitlements for older adults
Please email resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]