As the Health Review Editor, you will work in our testing lab to conduct product tests and write methodologies on product categories across the fitness, health, and parenting space.
The editor’s main goal will be to manage our product review pipeline from assigning, writing methodologies, testing, and writing and editing the results and communicating these findings across the team.
As part of our commitment, we are focusing our hiring efforts on diversity, equity, and inclusion to build a team that reflects our mission for racial equity in everything we do.
About Your Contributions:
- Test products in our testing lab
- Assign and edit 50+ reviews a month
- Manage workflow of sourcing and onboarding new writers
- Collaborate with Commerce Editors and SEO team to identify key items and categories for testing
- Analyze testing data and package it in a useful way throughout the content
- Create rubrics and methodology for testing requirements
- Stay current on trends and new products with close contact to public relations agencies
- Manage all assets related to product testing including samples, images, and content
- Add testing insights derived from product reviews to commerce roundups
- Manage writer invoices
- 3+ years writing or editing experience at an online publisher
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A product enthusiast who spends time shopping and obsessing over purchases
- Proficiency in project management tools like Excel, Google Sheets, or Asana
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriter, capable of writing engaging, lively copy, all the while keeping the reader in mind
- A self-starter who is comfortable working in a quickly changing environment
- CMS experience
- Bachelor's degree required
Dotdash's vibrant brands help over 100 million users each month find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.