Head of Supply Chain
Terez is seeking a passionate and innovative Head of Supply Chain to join our leadership team. This role is key within the organization and will be responsible for establishing a world class global supply chain to support our growing brand.
This is a truly broad operations role and covers the fashion product lifecycle from Product Development, Production, Logistics and Fulfillment. You will optimize every step of this lifecycle to scale the business and set up a responsible cost structure.
The ideal candidate is strategic but also loves to dive into the details. You truly thrive on the idea of building something new. You love making high quality products. You can communicate effectively with a wide variety of partners, internal and external. You are not deterred by complexity: you boldly seek to simplify.
If you are a passionate about operations and looking to make a deep impact by rolling up your sleeves in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
This position reports to the President of the Company and is based out of our Flatiron headquarters in New York City.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a thought partner to our President in defining the long-term supply chain strategy
- Set up a global supply chain that is distributed, nimble and cost effective to support the growth objectives of the organization
- Lead day-to-day operations and the team that supports them: Product Development, Production, Logistics, Fulfillment
- Establish and nurture deep and long-lasting relationships on behalf of the business and hold partners accountable
- Partner with internal finance team to ensure unit economics across all operational functions
- Partner with internal design and merchandising teams on product development as it relates to sourcing and sampling and project management of overall collection development
- Oversee global production timelines, and ensure on time delivery at the highest quality
- Ensure fulfillment performance meets SLAs for the direct and wholesale businesses
Who you are:
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience within operations in a consumer facing apparel business
- Have a deep understanding of the apparel product lifecycle
- Obsessed with quality and executing at the highest standards
- Have an optimization mindset, always looking to streamline processes, establishing better lead times and taking cost out
- Passionate about understanding the consumer, and devoted to delivering a great experience through all touchpoints
- Data led in your approach to identifying opportunities for change
- Can think big picture and align with business objectives, but also execute by obsessing about the details
- Intellectually curious and have a finger on the pulse of how global supply chain landscapes are shifting
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit, love experimentation and can thrive in a scrappy environment
- Are an empathetic leader who cares about developing people
- Personally obsessed with at least one of the following: Fashion / Design / Wellness
- Have a Bachelor's Degree, and preferably an MBA
Reasons why you’ll LOVE Terez:
We are entrepreneurial. We are a team of ambitious entrepreneurs looking to make an impact on the world together, and are constantly learning, growing, and innovating.
Wellness is our mantra. We are devoted to building a work environment where you love what you do, work hard, and feel good while doing it. We offer fully sponsored comprehensive health benefits, unlimited vacation, healthy snacks, a daily lunch allowance and more.
We are a family. Kindness, positivity and connection are our brand pillars, and we apply these first and foremost to our people. We care deeply about our teams, encourage everyone to be themselves and bring their whole selves to the office. We live our values.
Terez is a modern American Sportwear brand based in NYC.
We create straight from the heart and our mission is to spread joy and positivity. Our bold and high energy designs are always ultra comfortable. They are a brilliant reminder to live your life fully and celebrate all of life’s bright moments, big and small.
Terez is female-founded and honors the full spectrum of Women and Girls. We invite you to join the Terez family and shine your light on the world!