Head of Product
Head of Product
The Head of Product will join our engineering services team and have full responsibility over the product lifecycle from conception to launch. The Product Manager will bridge the technical and business worlds as you design product that our customers love. The Product Manager work with different team from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, and support. He/She will be able to break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at speed.
- Contribute to the development and design of our applications and features
- Develop the strategic vision and be the client-facing owner of the product.
- Work closely with senior management, sales, engineering, account management and other key internal constituents, to ensure their feedback and guidance is an integral part of the product strategy and execution.
- Institute state-of-the-art product management processes and systems which ensure rapid and successful product launches.
- Play a key role in communicating and evangelizing the company’s capabilities to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Seamlessly collaborate across the organization to develop and execute an integrated approach to product management, leveraging the array of assets and capabilities in other parts of the organization.
- Responsible for grooming the product backlog, presenting stories to developers and acting as the customer voice for the development team.
- Join a talented, collaborative, and enthusiastic tech team in NYC.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work within a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience in defining workflows and user experience that simplify and clarify complex functions.
- Agile product management experience
- Experience with developing products for consumers