About the Role
As Head of Marketing for RiskSpan, you will develop and execute on an aggressive business-to-business demand generation, customer acquisition, and growth marketing strategy to profitably grow the business. You will develop and execute high-impact lead generation and content marketing programs that engage and activate high quality prospects resulting in new business and revenue growth. As the Head of Marketing, you will empower growing sales development (SDR) and field sales teams with the content, training, and presentations needed to have successful sales conversations. You will craft effective marketing plans that present the right message to the right audience while utilizing the appropriate tone and brand message. The marketing lead will consistently measure performance to drive customer and marketing insights while continuously testing, iterating, and learning.
What You'll Do
- Lead growth marketing, content development, marketing analytics, product marketing, sales enablement, and creative for the RiskSpan business.
- Drive a smart ROI driven marketing strategy that produces profitable growth at scale.
- Recruit best-in-class talent that takes an analytical approach to problem solving and accelerates growth through a customer-centric focus.
- Develop a high performing team and culture within a fast-paced, rapidly growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop, articulate, and deliver the appropriate vision for the brand.
- Deliver a strong return on investment, both in dollars and in resource deployment, while working collaboratively cross-functionally and appropriately leveraging senior leadership.
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of experience delivering highly successful customer acquisition and growth marketing strategies.
- Business-to-business lead generation expertise. You devise highly effective programs that generate qualified leads.
- You are extremely creative at problem solving and rapidly execute and iterate on your ideas.
- Deep mobile and digital marketing experience. You are an expert at search (SEO/SEM), social (paid and organic), display, and content marketing with a passion for finding and testing new channels.
- Excellent at email. You run and iterate highly effective, automated email marketing campaigns that resonate and engage prospective consumers.
- Quant driven, analytical, and very comfortable with data. You know how to get the data you need and can use it to build an insightful story. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Skilled at articulating the core features, use cases, and value proposition of products.
- Top-notch at market research. You know your market, customers, and competition, and you're excellent at integrating this information into your growth strategies
- Highly motivated and biased toward action. You are a great collaborator and a master simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and consistently delivery great work.
- True passion for RiskSpan's mission and are comfortable operating in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and fun environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Business or related field.
RiskSpan is a leading source of analytics, modeling, data and risk management solutions for the Consumer and Institutional Finance industries. We solve business problems for clients such as banks, mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities issuers, equity and fixed-income portfolio managers, servicers, and regulators that require our expertise in the market risk, credit risk, operational risk and information technology domains.
Riskspan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States on an unrestricted basis.