Global Performance Manager (Virtual)
Business Intelligence and Performance
* Translate client business objectives into an information management and business intelligence strategy for each service line (FM, OP, PDS, TM, LA) which is integrated and consistent at the account management level.
* Develop data management and interpretation skills in the account team, including predictive modelling and simulation techniques for performance improvement.
* Deep understanding of contract key performance indicator and reporting requirements and client expectations.
* Promote and enable the import and export of best practices to and from JLL, and link the account to emerging practices in the industry and the BI/data fields.
* Devise and promote creative data visualization.
* Lead account and client relationship with JLL IT.
* Ensure information security compliance for all JLL technology implementations.
* Act as interface with regional Technology Project Manager for technology-related projects and initiatives.
* Identify savings and improvement opportunities, or problems requiring innovative solutions.
* Regular reporting and updates to clients and colleagues, ensuring full understanding of progress, direction and expected results at all times.
* Provide leadership and guidance to all regions in rolling out new and existing programs including new methods of data collection and reporting.
* Promote success powerfully, such that our client recognizes the value of your work.
Key Performance Measures
* Desired outcomes identified up front and built in to each new idea.
* Create and implement programs to measure data that feeds into SLAs and KPIs.
* Innovation KPI: minimum of 4 major programs successful in at least 3 regions within each 12 month period. Or, 3 global programs plus a minimum of 3 regionally-sourced programs.
* Client Relationship Assessment Score
* 5 years relevant work experience
* Six Sigma black belt certification a plus
* MBA or Masters degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field advantageous
Skills and knowledge
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
* Strong analytical skills with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
* Process Management experience or demonstrated skills –Results driven – the ability to analyze, act, and implement to ensure we achieve desired results
* Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills
* Client relationship management. Must be highly credible in front of senior executive-level client personnel. Represents ideas effectively with strong persuading and influencing skills, and powerfully communicates the value of our successes.
* Team-building. Key stakeholders and collaborators are geographically dispersed. Getting results from ad hoc groups of disparate people is critical.
* Flexibility. We need to understand regional/cultural/contextual differences and allow for local expression without compromising global coherence.
* Experience of extrapolating and visualizing data to derive actionable intelligence
* Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (Sharepoint, PowerPivot, PowerView) * Advanced user of Microsoft Office 2010 or later (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* MiniTab, Sigma Excel, JMP, Access, SAS and other statistical toolsets, SQL and Query Skills are a plus
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]