Global HSE Director (Virtual)
Area of Responsibility Key Elements and Essential Tasks:
* Play a lead role in the development of JLL’s HSE culture and training programs on the account.
• Provide technical expertise, strategic leadership, and support for all various JLL facilities, (including all acquisitions) on regulatory compliance issues in HSE.
• Provide oversight and alignment for training/presentations as needed on specific topics applicable to the account employees.
* Support the Regional Account Managers and Global Account Director in rolling out new compliance and best management practices programs across the account (and occasionally support JLL-wide HSE activities).
• Collaborate with other Jones Lang LaSalle HSE managers to learn best practices and publish best practices developed on client account for benefit of all firm clients.
* Manage and provide HSE oversight to the trending factors and indicators to management on a monthly basis. Provide JLL Global Leadership Team and Client with current and historical HSE data to perform to all KPI/SLA metrics
3. Maintain Compliance
* Support Service Line leads and manage the training program for the account including document creation, tracking and reporting
* Become the primary point-of-contact for the HSE sections of the JLL ESCP audit program.
* Assist in the development and oversight of the HSE Compliance Assurance program for JLL assets and HSE programs.
4. Incident Investigation and Inspections
* Ensure that HSE accidents, injuries, near misses/good catches, and other events are captured and the data is managed and reported. Manage the OSHA 301/300 recordkeeping requirements for the account. Also, be the Account’s Administrator for the JLL AIMS (Accident & Incident Management System).
* Participate with operating sites as needed to lead or support investigations of serious safety events, the analysis of root cause(s), support/track the implementation of effective corrective actions, and prepare communications to share the lessons-learned from such events across the account operations.
5. Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Bachelor’s Degree or relevant field experience
* (Master’s Degree in relevant field Preferred)
Years of relevant experience *
8-10 years prior experience in comparable HSE program
Skills and knowledge
* Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Working knowledge of relevant current legislation.
* Practical working knowledge of Health and Safety tools and techniques, ideally within a Facilities Management environment.
* Knowledge and understanding of relevant standards, legislation, codes of practice, guidance and operating procedures.
* Presentation skills to deliver specialist advice at all levels and to deliver localized training to staff as required.
(* Six Sigma * LEED Preferred)
* Strong organizational skills, information management proficiency and collaborative management style are needed.
* Ability to keep abreast of trends and related best practice.
* Evidence of strong interpersonal skills in order to establish credibility with colleagues and senior management.
* Ability to work through and identify the root cause of any problem
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to carry out an audit and gather objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records.
* General Industry OSHA 10/30 Hour Instructor a plus.
* * OSHA certification
* Applicable certification desired (CHM, CSHM, CIH, CSP,CEP)
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]