At Interbrand, we believe that growth is achieved when an organization has a clear strategy and delivers exceptional customer experiences. We do both, through a combination of strategy, creativity, and technology that helps drive growth for our clients’ brands and businesses. With a network of 24 offices in 17 countries, Interbrand is a global brand agency, and publisher of the highly influential annual Best Global Brands and Breakthrough Brands reports, and Webby Award-winning brandchannel. Interbrand is part of the Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) network of agencies.
We are looking for smart, creative Designers to help generate, execute and produce great ideas and design executions. Candidates must be capable of working dynamically within multidisciplinary teams, have a strong interest in branding and corporate identity, and be familiar with creating brand identity work. Applicants should have exceptional creative talent, be proactive and dedicated with a great sense of humor.
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs and clients’ business strategy
- Execute and produce design communications for diverse media (print, web, packaging) with a focus on the craft of design
- Assist in creation of presentation/workshop documents and tools
- Collaborate with other team members (i.e. design and production) under the direction of a Senior Designer or Design Director
- Strong design, verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Come prepared to do great design
- Experienced in all current design programs
- 3-5 years related experience; branding agency experience a plus
- Experience with motion graphics and a working knowledge of the web
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Must include a portfolio to be considered