CloudFactory is a ten year old mission-driven company that is working to connect 1 million people to meaningful work. We use a combination of technology and an on-demand, global workforce to enable scalable, efficient, and high quality data work. We are growing quickly and sustainably, with revenue growth and a $7.3m Series B in May 2017 to further our investments. CloudFactory USA is located in the thriving city of Durham, North Carolina, which was recently named “the startup capital of the south“ by CNBC.
Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As a Field Account Executive at CloudFactory USA, you will serve as an integral part of our global team with operations in the United Kingdom, Nepal and Kenya.
You'll do the important work of winning new client relationships and, thereby, create meaningful work for talented people in developing countries. You'll be a “builder“ who can quickly establish relationships in your market through your own prospecting and networking. You'll work as part of a focused sales team consisting of Inside Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing resources. The new clients you win will be venture-backed high growth companies and established companies who operate on the cutting edge of technology.
The right person for this role is entrepreneurial at heart, has the experience to make an impact quickly, and puts team before self. You'll be rewarded with uncapped sales compensation plans, team recognition, personal development opportunities, and excellent benefits.
This is a remote position (work from home) and co-working office facilities will be provided.
- Minimum of 4 years total sales experience with at least 2 years in a technology field (experience selling a subscription based solution preferred)
- Track record of success selling to new clients and working in a field based sales role
- Ability to work in a high growth company where resourcefulness and creativity are rewarded
- Ability to sell effectively both in person and virtually (phone, online meetings)
- Excellent software collaboration & presentation skills (Google Drive and other web based tools)
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (MBA is a plus)
- Demonstrated sales productivity skills (CRM documentation, pipeline, forecasting)
- Experience in building and leveraging partner relationships to win business
- A high EQ (emotional intelligence) and CQ (cultural intelligence)
- Ability to travel in territory 25-50% per month
- International work/life experience and passion is a plus
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself
- You build trusting relationships with co-workers and clients
- You like to work hard and smart to pursue your passions
If you want to join our movement, click on the link below to apply. Don't settle for a job, pursue a calling at CloudFactory.
Still unsure? Read '5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory'.