The HarperCollins Children's Marketing team is seeking a fall intern to provide administrative and marketing support. This role with work with brands, partnerships, and the Early Reader's group.
This fall internship is a paid opportunity (14 hours per week), and it will run from mid-September through mid-November for a total of 10 weeks.
Please submit a separate cover letter for each opportunity you apply to – applications without cover letters will not be considered.
- Assists with social media strategy, calendar, and posts for backlist brands such as Pinkalicious, Fancy Nancy, Paddington, I Can Read, and more!
- Assists with Storytime Anytime promotion.
- Attends seasonal/holiday promotion meetings.
- Works with Marketing Assistant and team on developing campaigns.
- Works with the I Can Read Book Club and Epic Reads merchandise programs.
- Assists with social media calendars.
- Writes/produces Instagram and other social media content.
- Current undergraduate (sophomore year or above) or graduate student preferred, but not required
- Strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- An interest in children's book publishing
- Social media savvy, attention to detail, interest in marketing, proactive disposition, sense of humor preferred :)
HarperCollins Publishers is an equal opportunity employer.