The Executive Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be exceedingly well organized, highly intelligent, resourceful, flexible, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office. He or she will need to balance multiple priorities, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient. Good written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important in this role.
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple executives
- Extensive calendar management skills coordinating internal and external meetings; Zoom experience a plus
- Impeccable attention to detail and deadlines; highly organized work ethic
- Advanced technical skills with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports and presentations, ensuring all conform to Firm standard formats
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Update sales opportunities/information in Salesforce and run reports as requested
- Performs special projects and/or other administrative functions to support the business as assigned or proactively performed.
- Partner closely with various stakeholders and other assistants to support forward momentum
- Familiarity with online travel tools, and time and expense reporting processes; create, manage and submit time and expense reports
- Expert coordination arranging complex travel using company travel services
- Experience in a consulting industry is preferred
- Flexibility for possible overtime hours
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Position located in our New York City office. Relocation assistance provided.
At Huron, we're redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client's challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.