We are a fiercely innovative company that's transforming ad sales for media companies. We offer best-in-class, industry-leading technology that helps ad sales teams make more money. MediaRadar is like a Bloomberg terminal, for an ad sales rep. We tell the rep who to prospect for and provide a detailed dossier of insight on how to improve their pitch.
We have satisfied customers who love our products. From household names like NBC and The Wall Street Journal to industry specialists like the Journal of the American Medical Association, and online powerhouses like Facebook.
We're looking for a quick thinking administrative pro with an analytical mind to serve as our CEO's right hand. We need someone resourceful, highly organized and efficient with a positive, get it done attitude. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization with significant growth potential.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely and effectively to keep the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Provide high quality support in preparation of client communication and presentation materials
- Conduct specialized research and create and format presentations and reports for client and board meetings
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings, conference calls and travel arrangements
- Conduct analysis using industry data and our platform
- Manage a variety of projects for the CEO
- Communicate with clients and prospects as needed
What you'll need:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to balance delivery of on-going priorities with unanticipated, time sensitive tasks
- Proactive and takes initiative
- 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role
- Experience or interest in SaaS or media a plus
- Can be agile in a fast-paced organization (start up experience a plus)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Salesforce or CRM experience preferred
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all staff, offer excellent work/life balance and opportunities for remote employment in some cases. We've won Stevie Awards for Client Service and have been named to Mogul's Best Places for Millennial Women to Work for the past two years. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.