Are you an Executive Administrator that has supported SVPs and CIOs? Are you proactive and can manage Outlook calendars, schedules and emails? If so, please read on.
This Financial institution is seeking an Executive Administrator to provide administrative support and project coordination for the SVP of Finance and the Chief Information Officer.
As the Executive Administrator, you will:
• Prepare and design reports, presentations, spreadsheets, graphs, charts and other document types that are accurate, error free and adhere to the corporate brand guidelines
• Arrange and manage detailed domestic and international travel plans, itineraries and agendas utilizing judgment to effectively manage cost and needs
• Manage all aspects of meetings, teleconferencing and videoconferencing support
• Schedule recurring meetings, prepare and distribute meeting materials, coordinate technical and catering arrangements, attend meetings, and prepare minutes.
What you need:
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Professional preferred
• Experience working with SAP Concur or other expense reporting platform
• Fluency in using modern conference room equipment to support meetings in person, and similar fluency with conference applications for virtual meeting management
• High level of integrity and discretion and professional appearance at all times