Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads to millions of people. Advertisers like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are seeking an entry level event coordinator to help us create memorable experiences for our clients and team members around the country. This is a chance to have a measurable impact on a fast-growing organization, while learning the finer points of digital media and dealing directly with major media agencies and the world's best-known brands. The job requires excellent written and verbal communication, organizational skills and attention to detail, and passion for planning and hosting live events.
- Conceptualizing, planning, and managing live events in NYC and around the country
- Designing and maintaining company engagement initiatives such as team building activities, community involvement, and wellness challenges
- Identifying, negotiating with, and hiring 3rd-party vendors
- Manage and stay within provided event budgets
- Cross-functional coordination between internal clients and the creative team
- Managing weekly culture programs in the NY office
- Liaising with clients, department heads, and management
- Coordinate the monthly hands-on meeting
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You love bringing people together
- You know how to promote an event and get people to attend
- You're a disciplined and meticulous planner
- You're comfortable multitasking and managing tight deadlines
- You're not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
- You are not afraid to push back and negotiate
- You're passionate about digital media and dying to learn more
- Bachelor's degree in communications, hospitality, business administration, or marketing preferred
- 0-1 years of experience (1-2 internships in a related field)
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Lifting requirements: occasionally lifting up to 35 lbs
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we're open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.