For customers, we're an online, members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns.
For merchants, we're driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. And we help them compete in today's marketplace. It's the ultimate eCommerce win-win.
With people in offices in Chicago, Conshohocken, PA, New York City, San Mateo, CA, and Krakow, Poland, we're perpetrators of good vibes and great experiences for our customers, our merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you want to create the future of retail through beautiful, intuitive and meaningful digital experiences at scale? At ShopRunner, we're enhancing the way we deliver products to our customers and partners by putting the customer experience (CX) at the forefront of everything we do. We're looking for a rockstar visual designer to take our email campaigns to the next level. As a visual designer you will support our product, marketing and brand teams in creating world class experiences. The work you do at ShopRunner will positively impact the lives of millions of consumers every day.
ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead email design execution and production while collaborating with cross-functional teams to execute high-impact campaigns
- Collaborate with product, marketing and brand partners to design integrated campaigns across multiple digital channels, including online ads, social media, content and email
- Generate pixel-perfect creative that reinforces our brand identity, clearly communicates our value propositions, and builds affinity with current and prospective customers.
- Translate business requirements, and customer insights into solutions that provide both emotional and functional values to consumers, and partners
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, brand, engineering, and data science to create innovative designs
- Travel domestically < 10%
ABOUT WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years working in a consumer facing visual design capacity
- Experience with email marketing campaigns and how design plays a key role in their success
- Portfolio that displays a spectrum of innovative visual design solutions from concept to production with an emphasis on email and marketing
- Advanced understanding of the elements of design, typography, layout, balance, spacing, proportion, and their impact on various screen resolutions (desktop and mobile)
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skills in brand communication, content strategy, visual design, experience design, and a solid understanding of relationships between brands and consumers
- Strong understanding of how content translates to effective communication
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.