The business of airports is about the most effective delivery of the right airport infrastructure, the best facilities, and the finest service. Mott MacDonald is looking to welcome a candidate who embodies this ethos and would welcome applications, with the following experience:
- 5+ years electrical engineering experience with at least two years for aviation or airport projects
- A team player who is a self-starter comfortable in taking responsibility for their work
- Outward facing with good interpersonal skills, to liaise internally within teams and externally with clients
- A Bachelor's degree in a relatable engineering field (MSc/MBA is a plus)
- Contribute to open communications across the project delivery/client teams, including attending internal and external project meetings
- PE preferred
From the $5 billion project to upgrade Los Angeles International Airport where we were the lead engineer for two of the three main components, to our recent appointment by The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to lead the implementation of the Governor's Airport Advisory Panel's vision plan for the redevelopment of John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK). Mott MacDonald is flying the flag for the US aviation industry across the breadth of the country.
Due to continued growth, we're now looking to welcome an electrical engineer to our expanding team who will join one of our major aviation projects.
The consultancy services Mott MacDonald's aviation team provide, primarily consist of aviation engineering design and planning and program management. The suitable candidate will be a career minded professional engineer, who is keen to join a growing team at the offset. Some of the key responsibilities of the position include:
- Design, contract document development, and technical writing.
- Preparing calculations for project elements related to electrical design for aviation projects.
- Assisting in the preparation and modification of reports, specifications, plans, studies, and designs for project.
- Independently evaluating, selecting, and applying standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria.
- Attending meetings with clients and contractors with other members of the project team.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.