- Requisition no: 504538
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Morningside
- School/Department: Facilities Operations
- Grade: Class A-Others
- Categories: Facilities/Maint/Trades/RealEs
- Job Type: Support Staff - Union --
- Bargaining Unit: Local 32 BJ
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
- End Date if Temporary:
- Hours Per Week: 40
- Salary Range: $18.6756 per hour
SCHEDULE: Saturday - Monday; 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM. Tuesday - Wednesday 11:00 PM- 7:00 AM
The Door Attendant will announce visitors and assure building security. Lobby must be kept clean and neat at all times.
- Candidate must screen persons entering the building, announce visitors and assure building security. Lobby must be kept clean and neat at all times. All incoming and out going packages will be handled by this employee. Neat appearance and excellent command of the English language are extremely important. Candidate must have strong character references and be able to make intelligent decisions should the occasion arise.
- High School Diploma and/or its equivalent required.
- Previous experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Applications open: Nov 08 2019 Eastern Standard Time Applications close: Nov 18 2019 Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply Share