CrossCountry Consulting is the trusted partner and expert advisor to leading organizations that are dealing with pressing business needs. We help our clients transform their finance, accounting, operations, risk, and technology functions in order to effectively prepare them for complex change, optimized performance, and accelerated business growth. Our consultants work collaboratively with our clients to provide customized solutions to our clients’ specific and ever-changing needs.
CrossCountry Consulting is built on the fundamental principles of dynamic growth and shared values. Our culture reflects an environment that nourishes and promotes excellent client service, team collaboration, and individual advancement.
Join our team where Excellence is a priority, Collaboration and teamwork are the norm, Energy is contagious, and the opportunity to make an Impact is endless. See for yourself why our success relies on our people.
Click here to see what made us one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies for the fourth consecutive year!
CrossCountry Consulting’s growing Cyber & Privacy practice is comprised of talented professionals in the fields of cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection. Our team partners with organizations to design, assess, and execute sound cybersecurity and privacy programs that ensure alignment of cybersecurity and privacy enablers including people, processes, and technologies, while also balancing risk management and compliance requirements.
At CrossCountry, you will be part of a top-performing team where excellence is a priority, collaboration and teamwork are the norm, and the opportunity to learn and grow is encouraged.
As a Director at CrossCountry, you will lead and develop the growth of our rapidly expanding Cyber & Privacy practice in the New York market. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Cyber & Privacy, enjoys learning and staying current with industry trends and regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA, NIST, ISO, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA), excels at leading teams and mentoring others, and gets excited about helping our clients strategically solve Cyber & Privacy challenges. The ability to develop business through a network of C-suite connections in and around New York is important for this role.
· Contribute to the collective knowledge and strategic direction of the team
· Read the market and keep abreast of changes, trends, and emerging topics
· Serve as a thought leader
· Develop strategic partnerships and
Guide the development of our services in the following areas and beyond
o Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Privacy Officer (CPO) Advisory & Governance
- Strategy and framework implementation aligned with industry standards
- Risk, maturity, and regulatory compliance assessments
o Privacy and Data Protection
- Privacy program design and implementation
- Regulatory compliance readiness efforts
- Data governance and protection
- Data loss prevention (DLP)
o Security Risk Management
- Third party risk management
- Cyber, IT, and privacy risk management
- Incident response, business continuity, and disaster recovery
- Training and awareness
Attract, cultivate, and retain top talent
Build teams, inspire our people, and guide training and development
Manage financial results and the health of client engagements
Coordinate with other practice leaders to advance the needs of our people and clients
· Oversee, guide, and serve as a subject matter expert on client engagements
· Understand client needs and coordinate the firm’s capabilities to exceed expectations
· Ensure the quality and timeliness of CrossCountry’s services and deliverables
- 12+ years of external consulting experience (Big Four or equivalent)
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Consistent success in building and developing strong client relationships
- Mentorship and people development capabilities
- Proven business development proficiency, with strong networking skills
- Entrepreneurial with a great sense of humor
Desired Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) information systems, or a similar business or technical discipline
- Relevant certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CIPP)