Director, Corporate Communications & Marketing
ForwardPMX is a global data and technology-driven marketing services company with 1,000 people across more than 15 countries around the world. We have grown three-fold over the last 3 years through exciting combinations and acquisitions, building our global strength and proposition as the leading brand and performance agency with a comprehensive set of data, technology, strategy and Consultancy capabilities that help the world’s largest brands fuel meaningful growth to their businesses. We are a close knit team of “1,000 operating as 1”, sharing our global values of Mutually Invested, Never Satisfied, Be Courageous, Leave the World Better than We found it, and Keep it Real, and Purpose is a cornerstone of our business approach and beliefs (Check out our latest Fashion Avengers partnership with the UN Global Goals!).
ForwardPMX is looking for a dynamic Director of Corporate Communications & Marketing to join the agency’s Corporate Marketing team. This role is for a Marketing and Communications generalist who is interested in working across multiple areas of the Corporate Marketing organization, including Public Relations, Social Media, Awards & Recognition, Thought Leadership and Internal Communications.
Who you are: A skilled and savvy writer who can adapt your voice and writing style according to the task at hand, whether that be drafting the latest agency announcement, collaborating with the People team to communicate about culture building initiatives, or maintaining an active calendar of social media content. You are also passionate and knowledgeable about the digital marketing landscape, including all the important challenges and opportunities facing our clients today. You are willing to dig in during periods of rapid change and have an eye towards future-facing strategies that will strengthen the Marketing team’s regional and global approach.
This role will report into the VP of Marketing, with primary responsibilities in the North American region and collaboration opportunities with the global team across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. There will also be several collaboration opportunities with key stakeholders and leadership across the business, including People & HR and senior management.
- Leadership in the North America go to market strategy, including all key marketing and communications channels – and strategic planning, reporting and optimization of key channels
- Ownership of ForwardPMX organic and paid social media strategy, including management of our channels and platforms in collaboration with the global team, content planning, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Management of ForwardPMX North America external marketing calendar, including identifying and supporting industry speaking opportunities and event participation
- Management of ForwardPMX North America internal marketing calendar, including agency-hosted webinars, roundtables and events – support of content development and event logistics
- Thought Leadership content support, including drafting and reviewing articles for brand voice and tone consistency
- Leadership of agency award submissions, including partnering with client-facing teams on developing award-winning case study submissions
- Public Relations strategy, including strategic and proactive pitching and drafting of agency announcements
- Internal communications support, including drafting marketing-focused communications that share the agency’s industry recognition and success
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4-5 years of experience in an agency role or in-house marketing or PR role
- Experience in the creation and execution of strategic marketing and public relations programs, with a focus on specific objectives and KPI’s
- Experience running paid social media and lead generation campaigns in a B2B setting
- Understanding of the advertising industry landscape, including some knowledge of: performance marketing, brand marketing and/or media strategy + a finger on the pulse of what’s hot, breaking news and trends
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills, both in written and verbal communications
- Confident in writing abilities, and capable of crafting thoughtful pieces around industry trends
- Proficiency in Hootsuite (or similar social media management tools), Microsoft Suite, Canva, Google Analytics and Google Ads
At ForwardPMX, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
ForwardPMX is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.