Director of Content, Digital - InsideEdition.com
CBS BUSINESS UNIT: CBS Interactive
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Staff
JOB LOCATION: New York, NY
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on  The Muse,  Instagram and  YouTube for an inside look into 'Life At CBSi' through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Inside Edition is a multi-platform news brand that includes the #1 News & Politics channel on YouTube and America's longest-running and top-rated syndicated newsmagazine.
The Director of Content for Inside Edition digital will lead a team of producers, editors, writers and social platform specialists to create original digital content and optimize and distribute content from the linear show.
- Grow and manage editorial calendar around tent pole events, investigations, longform features and developing trends.
- Set daily platform story budget w/ leads of social, video, editorial and linear show
- Approve budgets for shoots, investigations and new content initiatives
- Work with video lead and social lead to support current video series and expand to new platforms
- Ensure social platform teams' content production needs are met on daily basis
- Liaise with sales team to create new content initiatives and series to take to market
- Ensure all content is on brand
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 7+ years experience in digital media, 3+ years in a leadership position
- Video production or programming background
- Experience running or working on social media teams
- Strong editorial and news judgement
- News & feature experience in a leadership position
You might also have -
- Experience in brand building
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled