Director, Business Planning and Operations
Refinitiv Business Operations 11/8/2019 12:31:50 PM New York, NY United States of America
The Business Planning & Operations Director is crucial to Refinitiv's Sales & Account Management Team's success. This role will partner specifically with the East Market which is one of Refinitiv's largest markets. The Business Planning & Operations Director will support the Market in its strategy and regional business plans by providing insights and recommendations to ensure the health and growth of the book of business. Successful performance in this role will involve understanding business goals and enabling them through a strategic lens, as well as building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships across the organization.
- Partner in the development and execution of the global Sales & Account Management strategy and regional business plans working with Sales Leadership
- Provide Sales Leadership with insightful data driven recommendations in their Markets and Sub-Markets
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to successfully ensure smooth operating rhythm during the creation and roll-out of product launches and campaigns and product End-Of-Life
- Develop and maintain Coverage Model policies and support on regional territory designs
- Champion SDFC adoption and Pipeline engagement leading to robust forecasting health
- Act as a point of contact for internal communications for Sales Leadership, and review, tailor & distribute communications to regional stakeholders
- Attend Sales Leadership Meetings to understand pain points and advise suggestions for improvement
- Maintaining Account Ownership and Trust Hierarchy
- Incentive Plan Management and Communication, including SPIFFs & MBO tracking, Sales KPI tracking, and Stack Ranking
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Prior Experience as a Sales Operations Partner or as a Sales Contributor with a consistent track record of enabling success in a Sales Organization
- Prior work experience and in-depth knowledge in executing and developing sales strategies
- Strong, communication skills with a 'flexible professional attitude'
- Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization. Builds bridges across the organization
- Ability to drive key stakeholder relationships in a consultative way
- Understanding of Sales Incentive Plans
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
- Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world−regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Req #: R0015011
Locations: New York-New York-United States of America
Job Function: Business Operations
Apply Now >>
Share This Job