Want to work at a hyper-growth, mission-driven startup that helps millions lead happier, healthier lives? Want to lead our efforts to drive rapid growth with employers and corporate partners? Want to be challenged to do your very best work and excel? If so, this is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. Noom is backed by top VC's on the East & West Coast and has grown our revenue 20x in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented leader to join our Business Development team.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Head of Special Projects to develop and bring to life Noom's business development strategy to build upon our current efforts to engage employers and corporate partners
- Partner with Noom's Life Sciences unit to develop cross-team tools and processes
- Develop and evolve the model our business model and selling tools to scale our employer and partner offer
- Hit ambitious goals in selling to new employer partners
What We Look For
- Passion for scaling sales and willingness to travel to complete deals
- 5+ years of experience in sales including selling to employer groups
- Must be local to NYC or be willing to relocate (work in office at least ~4 days per week).
- Logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Strong ability to build better processes while selling
- Strong skills in building and managing CRMs and software solutions
- Strong written and communication skills including outstanding listening
What Makes This Job Amazing
- You'll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You'll be a part of Noom's rocketship-- revenue has grown 20x in the last 2 years and our team is growing fast
- You'll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, and onsite yoga
- You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting your professional and personal growth: we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You'll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.