Univision is seeking a talented and energetic Digital Media Strategist based in New York, NY with strong interpersonal and collaboration/teamwork skills to join our Digital Sales department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for account maintenance of our digital clients by support given to the Sales team. This individual should manage their time well in a fast-paced environment exhibiting attention to detail, have a team-player attitude, and a solutions oriented/ problem solving approach.
- Develop and implement Digital Media plans in Operative platform
- Populate Agency required templates
- Request Creative from Agency and submit to QA & Traffic Teams
- Pull billing reports and work with Agency to take care of discrepancies for 3rd party billing
- Provide Billing Team with necessary documents to process invoices
- Help with screenshots, tear sheets, and other administrative request from agencies.
- Grow relationships with advertising agency counterparts and internal Univision departments including, not limited to: Sales Team, Revenue Operations, Partner Solutions, Outbound Sales Solutions, Ad Operations, and Billing.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in digital planning, buying or account management
- Windows, Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel proficiency
Desired Skills & Experience
- Operative and/or 3rd party Vendor experience preferred
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write) a plus, but not a must!
- Media math skills
- Energetic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organization
- Experience in multi-tasking work environment and thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be willing to work from office in New York, NY
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.