This person is responsible for the coordination and execution of the demand generation marketing strategies for Diligent with a primary focus on organizations in the Americas. The role will drive the creation of new leads, and sales opportunities across all marketing channels.
The candidate will have a high technical aptitude, an understanding of demand marketing and interested in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with aspirations to be part of a rapidly growing and innovative brand with a collaborative approach. The ideal candidate will be an expert in generating inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Coordinating marketing integration actions for mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS