If you are interested, email your updated resume to Kevin Grant - firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not work with 3rd Party Vendors.
TSR Consulting is seeking a Data Managment Analyst for a financial services client in New York, NY
Data Management Analyst
- Digital analytics team
- Within this team we run data analytics management process
- Runs on unix platform with sas and Teradata
- Very technical data management role
- Minimum Experience – 5-7 Years
- Technical Skills Required – SAS (Strong Macro and SQL), Teradata, Unix Scripts, Autosys Scheduler, R/Python, Hue
- Monitor and maintain production process which runs daily and produce base tables that feeds into all reporting and analytics. This includes ensuring we have required space available to run the job, archival of historical datasets, posting input files, cleaning up temp/ log files, resolving any process failures and validating the final output.
- Check data availability and integrity across all digital data sources (EDW, Operations DB, CBOL Decision Engine, Clickstream tables) and work with the respective data owners for resolution. .Implement any new changes and logic in the code (e.g. adding promotional codes to track performance), test run and validate the results without impacting the regular production process.
- Research new and existing data sources in order to contribute to new development, improve data management processes, and make recommendations for data quality initiatives.
- Maintain best practices to ensure data are appropriately secured from security breaches.
- Improve and customize current data solutions to meet business requirements. This includes migrating SAS based process from Unix platform to Big Data Hadoop platform using R/Python.
- Provide approval for data implementation during migrations and perform periodic data quality reviews for internal and external data.
- Perform complex data analysis and investigation for business requests to explain results and to make appropriate recommendations.