As part of Data and BI, we need a Lead liaison between various business units and Data BI Technology group, this role requires deep knowledge of business at NFL Media, Social Media and reporting tools. Be able to lead and interact with members of various business departments and Data science teams at NFL to deliver data and reporting needs. Have deep knowledge of data technology related to data visual platform and cloud data platform. He/She should be experienced in writing business requirements, project management, milestone tracking, risk management, manage opportunities, budgeting and forecasting for various projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage requirements gathering and project management related to Media business.
- SME in various media outlets, Social media platforms and Game Ratings.
- Manage and support all Reporting needs for Media business (eg. Digital scorecard) at NFL and Clubs
- Manage and align stakeholder requests, resources, budget and requirements from business.
- Work with data architect to deliver business needs in timely fashion.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Strong Oral and written communication skills and detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple projects and resolve conflicts.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Math or Statistics with 7 years of relevant experience
- Football / Sports Media industry is required
- Knowledge in Visual Platforms and Products for dashboarding.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles using modern and traditional data warehouse platform. (AWS - Certified)
- Strong Database concepts, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Athena, RDS.
- Good understanding of AWS – Big Data warehouse concepts.
- Detailed understanding of social media API and various related metrics used. CPM/Nielsen etc.
- Strong communication skills specially writing technical business requirements documentation.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Masters in Business or Statistics.
- Design and creative tools – adobe
- R and or Python
- Mentor junior staff and guides business teams.
- Work on multiple projects and able to prioritize based on seasonality
- Manage junior consultants, analysts and vendors on projects.
- Travel 10-20%