Our client, a premier Broadcast Media firm, is seeking to add a data analyst to their team. This data analyst will be responsible for cleaning up the database in preparation for a database migration, as well as researching and verifying accuracy of master data content.
This is a 3 month data analyst contract with the possibility of extension.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst:
- Audit data for quality control by collaborating with internal teams/team members to determine appropriate solution.
- Create and maintain a clean set of metadata for high priority television shows
- Use pivot tables and V- Lookups as an extra measure of correctness and to get counts of new entries on large spreadsheets.
- Utilize various tools to download and capture key information and data files related to digital media assets.
- Present research findings to team members and managers with visual aids from MS Word & Excel.
- Operation of proprietary database applications for data entry into the Global Content Catalog.
- Processing, organization and distribution of all workflow requests submitted through EBX.
- Provide reference and research assistance for user community.
- Develop and provide historical reference data for company holdings.
- Participation in long-term Data Governance projects and the communication of status to all necessary parties.
- Track and enforce customer Service Level Agreements.
Requirements of Data Analyst:
- A bachelor's degree from a 4 year accredited school.
- Strong excel skills i.e. Pivot tables and V-Lookups
- Experience working with customers in multiple time zones in a 24-hour environment.
- Excellent problem solving abilities with experience in process and quality analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities while working in a fast paced schedule driven organization.
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of previous data entry but not necessary (recent college grads are welcome)
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese at a business communication level.
- Knowledge of entertainment media acquisition, production, packaging, delivery and distribution workflows including Rights, Scheduling and Finance Systems.