We are looking for amazing people diverse in thought, perspective, and culture to join our team. We check our egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, work hard, move fast, and support each other. If that sounds like fun to you, please apply!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for providing on-site/in-person onboarding and training for Basis customers. Additionally, individuals in this role will act as a customer advocate and provide ongoing support post-training to make certain customers can fully adopt the platform and realize the benefits and values of Basis. Individuals in this role will need to closely partner with the customer success team to facilitate and deliver a seamless transition from onboarding to ongoing account management and nurturing.
This role requires a high degree of professionalism along with the ability to support the needs of a diverse customer portfolio. Persons in this role must be proficient with Basis and possess strong digital media and programmatic skills.
- Act as a Basis onboarding and training SME working directly with customers pre and post training
- Maintain proficiency within Basis remaining current on all product releases
- Responsible for working with sales and other internal stakeholders to facilitate kick-off calls, in conjunction with the diagnostic process, to understand the customer business, Basis use case, KPIs and specific training requirements
- This role is highly accountable for delivering Raving Fan service and must continually operate from a customer first mind-set, anticipating the needs and training approaches required for a successful onboarding experience
- As part of the onboarding and training team, this role will be responsible for implementing the following deliverables as part of the onboarding program:
- This role will host weekly check-ins and office hours post-training to help the customers fully adopt Basis which will include troubleshooting, support to activate campaigns, as well as demonstrate ways to leverage key functions and features within the platform
- After onboarding and training, the onboarding specialist is responsible for transitioning customers to their customer success manager through a seamless process led by the team manager(s)
- Create and support a customer centric learning environment with the willingness to be patient and flexible
- Support and positively contribute to Centro’s culture
o Onboarding and implementation timelines
o Change management communication plans
o Customer training plans and module sequences for in-person and self-directed learning
o Post implementation training support and resources
o Customer milestone benchmarks and KPIs
- Experience with the following:
- Basis experience required with the ability to remain proficient within the platform
- Exceptional client facing skills with the capability to closely collaborate with internal and external teams to deliver an outstanding onboarding and training experience
- High degree of comfort providing hands-on, in-person training for Basis - requires working with end-users with a variety of skillsets (media planning, programmatic, search, social, ad ops, analytics, etc.)
- Must possess a customer centric mindset and willingness to help Basis end-users adopt and use the platform through consistent coaching and support
- Assist in the development of training agendas and materials to support onboarding needs
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- Operate with a high degree of accountability
- Role could require up to 50%+ of travel
o Digital media strategy and ad operations
o Programmatic media/working within DSPs
o Software implementation or installation
Centro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and support an inclusive workplace diverse in thought, perspective and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender/identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, physical disability and age. We are better together.