Who We Are
Dia&Co is the only retail service dedicated to meeting the plus size community's full range of style needs. We're applying the best of data and technology to serve women who have been ignored for far too long—from developing the shopping experiences she's always wanted, to building community platforms that inspire her, to ensuring she sees herself represented in the world around her.
What We're Looking For
We are seeking a Senior Manager of CRM to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for lifecycle marketing and consumer behavior, be data-driven at their core, and highly motivated to deliver thoughtful, optimized, and effective marketing campaigns. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing lifecycle marketing programs that drive lifetime value of new and existing customers. You will develop and optimize a best-in-class email program that delights our customers through highly targeted and engaging content that delivers upon our mission to spark radical self-love through style every day.
- Create and execute a best-in-class email marketing program. Manage the campaign calendar and end-to-end email production, from creative briefs to deployment within our ESP. Partner with our data science team to develop reporting and insights that measure individual campaign performance.
- Leverage Dia's robust datasets to analyze customer behavior data to build customer segmentation and targeting strategies designed to activate leads, reactivate churned customers, and engaged existing customers.
- Optimize constantly through A/B testing and experimentation; work with data science and product partners to set-up testing frameworks, enrich marketing datasets and drive experimentation roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams including creative, product, data science, and merchandising to develop effective CRM strategies that deliver the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Maintain industry knowledge of trends within CRM, including email marketing, loyalty and retention strategies, technology, and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Advocate for expansion of CRM strategy into other programs that drive retention and loyalty.
- Manage relationships with ESP and other vendors.
- have 5+ years of experience in B2C digital marketing, with demonstrated success delivering successful CRM programs.
- have at least 2 years of experience working in an eCommerce retail environment.
- have a solid understanding of Internet-based consumer behavior and direct-marketing principles. Experience working with email marketing platforms, audience segmentation, and A/B testing. Experience in Simon Data is a plus!
- working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.
- have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and experience using data and metrics to measure impact and drive improvements of marketing initiatives
- have excellent communication skills, demonstrating an ability to influence others without authority and collaborate across all levels
- are an ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to adopt a “get-it-done“ mindset. Comfortable with ambiguity and creating processes in complex, fast-paced environments to drive results.
- have a strong customer-centric mindset
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to creating our own private label collections from the ground up
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed (Series C), growth-stage startup co-founded by two women
- have styled countless amazing women across the country in the past three years—they are at the core of everything that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- have an office that is buzzing with excitement—we are genuinely happy to be at work each day
- celebrate each other's individuality and unique skill sets
- create good karma by aiming to surprise and delight at every touchpoint
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy, and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
- great snacks, Bagel Wednesdays, office happy hours and a fun office environment!
- located in Hudson Square (the heart of Tribeca, SoHo and West Village)